Sunday 15 March 2009

Sunday before Monday

It's Sunday before my first set of deliveries for the week.

I shall be starting at stupid O'clock on Monday morning for a delivery route that will take me backwards and forwards across half of London. At least the powers that be have decided to remove two drops from the route.

This route is the worst of my week, there will be 8 deliveries rammed into a 26 tonne lorry when, with the volumes that are ordered, there should be a maximum of 6. I've never completed this route in it's old form without help, there's always been at least one delivery that's failed.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. It's going to be my first full week back after injuring myself on this route at drop 5. I have to say I'm not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment